Hello guys and welcome to Blogmas day 10
Yes there is a big Santa in my picture and I LOVE IT! I am literally sat here writing this thinking, OMG we are literally 10 days into December and I have so much Christmas shopping to do.
This tag wasn’t originally on my Blogmas for this year, but I thought I would add it in as Marie was sooo sweet to tag me in this on her blog. I just wanted to say, thank you so much for tagging me. I love that she has created her own Christmas tag, I mean why the hell not?! you can check out Maries post here and I hope you enjoy xo
Here are the rules of the tag:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Add a link to the original post (this.)
- Answer the 5 Would You Rather questions written by the blogger who tagged you, then list 5 ( or more!) of your own.
- Tag your favourite bloggers nominating them to answer your questions, and let them know in a comment on their latest post.
- Have fun!
Here are her questions to me-
- Would you rather…have your Christmas decorations up all year round, or never?
I would rather never decorating my house because if you decorate your house all year round then it will lose the sense of being Christmasy and it wont feel special, I would be used to having them up which is no fun! But then I would never want them up because christmas wouldn’t be the same. So… I dont know!
2. Would you rather…buy small presents for everyone in your family, or do a bigger budget Secret Santa?
I would rather do small presents for everyone for two reasons. Number one- small presents are always nice because then you can also put thought into how you wrap the presents which I love doing. Number two- with Secret Santa you aren’t meant to tell the person who the present is for, and for me this is half of the fun as I love giving someone in my family a present and them knowing it is from me.
3. Would you rather…your pet toppled the Christmas tree, or ate the Christmas dinner?
I would rather one of my cats toppled the tree because not only would that be so funny, but we could just sort it out and put it up again. If they ate the dinner then we would have nothing to eat and everyone would be sad.
4 . Would you rather…spend Christmas at home, or take your family to a 5*, all inclusive beach resort for the holiday?
Omg stay at home all the way. If we did that it might aswell not be Christmas, because that doesn’t sound Christmasy at all and also who doesn’t want to have Christmas at home. I have always thought about going on holiday for Christmas to New York or something, but it wouldn’t be the same. Christmas at home is the best place to have Christmas.
5. Would you rather…find Santa passed out drunk on your sofa, or Rudolf taking a nap in your garden?
Find Santa passed out drunk on my sofa because that is sooo funny and that would definitely be something that I would need to take a video of. Imagine that though, I would be like go on Santa! And I would get to meet Santa, how exciting haha!, but make sure that he tidied up after himself.
My Questions to you-
- Would you rather… only eat brussel sprouts for your Christmas dinner or have nothing?
- Would you rather… go to the North pole and see Santa’s elves wrapping presents or go on Santa’s sleigh?
- Would you rather… have your house absolutely covered!!! in Christmas lights or none at all.
- Would you rather…be hungover on Christmas day or miss half of Christmas because you are sleeping.
- Would you rather.. Have a whole box of Celebrations to yourself or Quality Streets?
I hope you enjoyed this fun little tag. I haven’t done one of these in sooo long.
I tag these girlies-
Are you all caught up with my other posts?-
Mini Lush Christmas Haul | Blogmas day 9
Winter Lipsticks | Blogmas day 8
OTHER PLACES TO FIND ME-
Follow my Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/sophia_tranterxxx/
Follow my Twitter – https://twitter.com/sophiatranterxo
Follow my blog with Bloglovin