At the moment I am loving autumn. Most days are cold. Crunchy leaves are everywhere and it gets dark about 6 o’clock. I also love it because it means Christmas is just around the corner. But outfit wise, it means that you can wear comfy jumpers and big baggy cardigans. I AM HERE FOR IT.
Ohh and I tend to wear alot more red lipstick.
W H A T A M I W E A R I N G ?
Long Sleeve Black Bodysuit from Boohoo
– That bodysuit is actually quite comfy to wear considering it is a body suit. Even if you don’t want it clipped together you can have it unclipped. I like the v neck at the front as I never really wear v neck tops. The bodysuit isn’t that thick which means you can wear a cardigan with it as it doesn’t keep you that warm, but it is good that it is long sleeved.
Coin Necklace from Primark
– This coin necklace is honestly my fave and I have been wearing it every single day that I’m not at work. Jewellery really adds something new to an outfit and this necklace really adds a nice touch to this outfit. I really really like the length of it as I wanted a slightly longer one and this one is perfect. It was literally like £1 from Primark, you can’t go wrong. Also coin necklaces are in at the moment and have been for a while now.
Baggy Striped Cardigan from George
– I have had this cardigan for the longest time, possibly like 2/3 years now but I love it so much and would never throw it out. It is big and cosy and perfect for this time of year. I love that I can roll up the sleeves if I need to. It has some great colours on it, it is so autumnal.
Double Ring Belt from Boohoo
– I brought this belt a couple of months ago now as I joined in on the phase of getting that Gucci dupe belt and have loved it ever since. I do wear belts if my trousers are too big, but I mostly wear them just as an accessory. This one has done me well.
Mom Ankle Grazer Jeans from Primark
– Mom jeans from primark are my absolute favourites. They are big and baggy which I love. They are high waisted which is good because I only ever wear high waisted jeans. They are beyond comfortable and a good quality jean. I love that these are ankle grazers because it adds something different to the jeans and I would have ended up rolling up normal jeans anyway so might aswell have got ankle grazer ones.
High Top White Converse from JD
– I love my high top converse, they are perfect to wear with jeans like these ones because they are high top. I normally like to wear these in the summer because I don’t want them to get dirty, but I love wearing them with this outfit. White converse go with every outfit which is such a bonus. (even though my converse give me blisters when I wear them for long, I love them)
I would alternate between converse and ankle boots. I don’t have a picture of me wearing my ankle boots with this outfit, but..
Black Ankle Boots from Newlook
– I have had my ankle boots for like 3 years now. They have done me wonders and I love them so much. They are great for day to day wear or even for going out out. My ankle boots are literally leather and plain, they don’t have any laces or a zip. They have a chunky heel which is my favourite as they are so comfortable to wear.
What is your go to autumnal outfit? are you more of a converse or ankle boot kind of person?
Previous post > Why I prefer Snapseed over Lightroom
OTHER PLACES TO FIND ME! >