On the 9th May, I turned 22! it came around so quickly but I had such a fab birthday. Thank you to anyone who wished me a happy birthday. If you follow me on instagram then you might have seen insta stories from my birthday. One thing I did on my stories this year was 22 things I have learnt in 22 years. I had a lot of DM about some of the things I had learnt and a lot of people seemed to love it. For those who don’t follow me on instagram (you probably should, lol) I wanted to upload this post for you, but also for myself to look back on.
I had a fun little photo shoot going on when we went for afternoon tea. My jacket is such a bright neon pink that it actually glows alot in the picture. – this is my vibe right now so let me live.
“Be nice to everyone as you don’t know what they are going through.”
22 things I learnt in 22 years
- Everything happens for a reason
- Not everyone has the same heart as you
- Some people were only supposed to be in your life for a certain amount of time.
- Quality over quantity any day
- Exercise does change your life
- There will always be someone who doesn’t like you or has a problem with you
- Coffee is the root to all of my headaches
- People hate to see you succeed
- Everyone has their own journey in life so you shouldn’t compare yourself to other people’s journeys
- Invest in your skincare and put time into your makeup
- I will never like olives
- The internet is a very powerful place
- Graduation is a lot more stressful than it looks
- Travelling is good for you and should be done more often
- Game of Thrones is not for me
- Family is everything
- Be nice to everyone as you don’t know what they are going through.
- It isn’t about what the number on the scales says, it is about how you feel within yourself
- My career will have something to do with me being creative
- Laughing and smiling actually makes you feel better
- Dominos will always be my favourite takeaway
- Makeup & talking to my mum is my therapy
& that’s it!
What are your thoughts on what I have learnt, are there any you agree with or any you disagree with? leave me a comment below!